Saturday 23 July 2011

UBC


The sport contest was hold in UBC and I went to see it with my homestay family. It was really exciting. After contest, we went to friend's house who lived in the town house in UBC. We had BBQ and I played with children. We had a great time!
Three children with me! The boy who open the mouse is my homestay's child. He is really cute.

This girl is Peruvian and she is very nice. 

This photo I was took in Bodwell High School.
 UBC is a good university and the landscape is amazing. It includes shops, apartment, house, bus stations. It just likes a mini city! 

1 comment:

  1. I can see from your blog that you love children and also, I think you have a talent for photography. You really capture the fun in their faces. I gave you 42/50 for your ten posts. I have enjoyed reading about your experiences and seeing your photographs. All the best to you, Liyan!

    ReplyDelete